Enabling/disabling the Daily Arrivals report for a user
The Daily Arrivals report contains a list of guests who are arriving today at your property. It contains valuable information such as:
- Full name and address
- List of items requested for this trip via our Mobile Concierge
- Guest photo, age, gender, social followers and interests if available
- Links to past stays and survey satisfaction scores
Each user can add this report to their account, you can even determine the time of day the report is sent.
How to add this report to your user account
- Log in to your Guestfolio Dashboard at http://guestfolio.net/admin (you will require a username and password)
- Click "Manage your Users" in the top right. You will be taken to the users screen.
- Locate the user you are interested in altering (which may be yourself), and click the name. You will be on the Edit User screen.
- At the bottom of the page, click the Arrival report field and set the time to your desired local report time.
NOTE: By setting the time, you have enabled the daily arrival report for that user. Any time before noon will include arrivals that day Any time after noon will include arrivals for the next day.
To disable the daily arrival report, click the x inside the Arrival report field. This clears the time and that user will no longer receive daily emails.
5. Click " Update User" to save your changes.