Enabling/disabling the email failure report for a user
The Email Failures report contains a list of reservations which have issues with the associated email address that has prevented automated emails from being sent out.
Each user can add this report to their account and can choose how often they receive the report.
How to add this report to your user account
- Log in to your Guestfolio Dashboard at http://guestfolio.net/admin (you will require an email address and password)
- Click “Hotel Settings" in the top right area.
- On the following page, click on the option “Manage your users”.
- Locate the user you are interested in altering (which may be yourself), and click the name. You will be on the Edit User screen.
- At the bottom of the page, click the Failure report schedule field and set the frequency of how often you would like to receive the report.
5. Click "Update User" to save your changes.